So, you’re considering listing your Webinar on WebinarListings.com? Good choice! This is one of the only centralized sites to help publicize your Webinar and reach a targeted audience interested in learning from you. We have both Live and Recorded (on-demand) Webinars on our site. Basic Free Webinar (free!), Featured Webinar ($30/Webinar or other pricing options), monthly pricing, or revenue share) or Platinum Webinar. If you are concerned about the pricing, take a look at our case studies to help make the decision! Basic Live Free Webinar With a Basic free webinar listing, your Webinar appears on our Calendar and is searchable in oursearch feature. You can upload a photo to promote your Webinar, provide a link for participants to register, categorize your Webinar based on its subject matter, and give participants the opportunity to share your Webinar with their friends. [adsense] Featured Live Webinar With a Premium Listing, you get all the benefits of a Basic Free Webinar Listing but with an increased level of promotion. For $30 per Webinar (see pricing page for monthly and pay-per-lead pricing), you get the following:
- Website — Your Webinar will additionally appear in the following areas of the site:
- Listed in sidebar (5 upcoming Webinars)
- Denoted as “Featured” in all areas of site
- Display at the top section of search results
- Facebook – We will post your Webinar on our Facebook fan page 2-3 days before your Webinar. Our Facebook updates are done manually, so they occur at times when people are online!
- Twitter — We will tweet about your Webinar twice from @WebinarListings:
- When listed (within 5 days, if we have a lot of new listings at once)
- Day before your Webinar
- Our Twitter updates are done manually, so they occur at times when people are online!
- Email — Each Monday morning, we send an email to our registered users. Here’s an example of arecent newsletter. Your Webinar will be listed 3 times:
- Newly Listed section
- Next Week section
- This week section
- (Note: If Webinar is submitted fewer than 3 weeks before Webinar, it will appear in fewer emails; And, the deadline for getting into the Monday newsletter, is Noon ET on Saturday!)
- Your logo will also be added to the sidebar
- RSS – An RSS entry will be generated for each Featured Webinar
- Your webinar will be added to Delicious and StumbleUpon for more visibility
- Link to your website – Your company will be listed in the Featured Webinar Hosts on the main website
- Data – Within one week of your Webinar running, we will send you statistics on the number of views, clicks and calendar downloads your Webinar got. Here’s an example of the Webinar Report.
- Exclusive solo newsletter to the WebinarListings email list 2 weeks prior to your webinar*
- Advertisement in newsletter 1 week prior to your webinar
- 125x125 ad for the webinar for 1 month prior to the webinar*
- Block on homepage promoting your webinar
- 5 additional tweets
- 1 additional Facebook post
- Manually post in 5 related LinkedIn groups
- Manager’s Choice discussion in WebinarListings LinkedIn group
- Embedded video – so participants just stay on WebinarListings, and view the webinar from here
- Link to the webinar on your site
- Upload to myBrainshark – If you are looking to charge viewers for your webinar, than this is your best option. WebinarListings will upload your recorded webinar on myBrainshark, and add 2-required slides in front of your webinar. You choose the pricing for viewers, and any revenue made on your webinar will automatically be split 70/30 between your company and WebinarListings (we take 30%). You can also get view statistics on the webinar. Here’s an example of a myBrainshark recording.
- Adding a photo – Click the image button to add a photo to your listing. The image must already be hosted on the internet somewhere to use this feature. Or, please email us the photo, referencing your Webinar, and we’ll add it for you!
Create your own event
Turn your passion into a business.
Turn your passion into a business.
The number of online events & webinars
The number of registered companies & users