Organizational change management: how to ensure successful implementation

Date Mar 24, 2020
Time 1:00pm EST
Cost $159.00
Online
Statistics suggest that 70% of formal change initiatives fail and the remaining 30% are sometimes not completely successful or take more time and resources than originally planned. Our upcoming webinar discusses approaches to assist organizations with planning & implementing change strategies that improve the success ratio, and provides tools to help evaluate readiness, define resources needed, and assess progress.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
  • Change fatigue and the antidote
  • 8 step process for implementing change in an organization
  • Leadership and management skills
LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Participants will learn about organizational change management and how both the process and people impact perspectives. From incremental, sometimes insidious organic types we hardly notice, to the systemic strategic organization and life changing event. How to best manage the process and people is critical to any change effort. Take away include the Kotter 8 steps to change, 20 dos and don’ts for change management, change as a human process, the formula for change: readiness, resources and progress measures, and references to key resources.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Anyone who sees change all around them
• Is assigned to lead “change”
• Has struggled with change and wants to understand more about it
• First line leaders, those caught in the middle, who regularly must implement change and explain the purpose and why it will help everyone
Speaker Profile:Bob Verchota is owner and senior consultant for RP Verchota& Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. He has 35+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
http://bit.ly/2Wn8C8L
Email: support@trainingdoyens.com
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Tel: +1-720-996-1616
Fax: +1-888-909-1882
Check out our popular webinars:  
1. Controlling Human Error on the Manufacturing Floor - http://bit.ly/2TeStAa
2. Manage and Analyze Data Using Excel Tables - http://bit.ly/2Rjc7sL

 


comments powered by Disqus
Create your own event
Turn your passion into a business.
Join our mailing list